Music

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I promise I still am breathing...

Things have been a bit quiet for me as of late, well at least on the blogging front. It was kinda hard to try and blog during the end game of wedding week which also turned into adoption week as well and then throw in my Rez Day into the mix but now I have sometime to reflect and sometime once more to begin writing once again. But for now I leave you with a few quotes.

 Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody. - Unknown quotes

Happiness is a choice. A person makes their life what it is. If they choose the wrong path and become miserable, they have no one to blame but their self. - Nishan

Happiness is a choice, it's your own frame of mind. So if you're unhappy, it's because you choose not to be. - Unknown quotes

Happiness is a choice. Don't choose to be miserable. Focus on the blessings in your life & if it brings you down, let it go. - Unknown quotes 


Oh and here are a few wedding photos that Mimi took, more coming soon.

My Sissy And Brother In Law
Vows
Kiss The Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment