- Which electronic devices do you use to blog with? At the moment I only use my computer but that might change in the nest few days, since I've been eying the Blogger App for my Kindle.
- Do you have a mission statement for your blog, if so, what is it? I'm not so sure that it's a mission statement but rather a goal to write about things that I want to write about; be it photographs or clothing or events that I have been too or that I find interesting.
- How do you feel about blogs that use their platforms to spread negativity? I don't read them, there's no point too.
- Are you a grammar junkie? Do you thoroughly check your blog for errors before posting and/or do you judge other people’s posts if they contain errors? Yes, I am but I make many many mistakes even when I try to read over before hitting the Publish button. I do not however judge others blogs for those things. There are so many people from all over the world in Second Life; English isn't going to be everyone's main language.
- If you could switch blogs with another blogger who would it be? Harlow Heslop, her photographs are always so amazing, I would love to just be able to get into her head to know how she does it and why in such a way for each photograph she takes and edits.
- Has your blog/blogging style evolved over the year(s)? How? I suppose that I've become a bit more open and trying to let people come into my world.
- What is the most extraordinary thing that has happened to you because of blogging?I don't think anything extraordinary has ever happen other than finding out that a few friends actually do read my blog from time to time.
- When it comes to Second Life blogs, there are different styles: Fashion bloggers, Lifestyle & Travel bloggers, Informative bloggers, and more. Which style do you prefer and where do you feel your blog fits in? I personally like them all, reading about fashion all day can be great but sometime it can leave you feeling a bit burned out. That's the reason why I like reading about everything and anything at least once; it makes life more interesting don't you think? My blog....I honestly have no idea where it fits I honestly, I suppose for now it's that little wallflower that doesn't have a home.
- What has blogging taught you? Be yourself, do what you want, share what you want. You cannot please everyone so at the end of the day it's about sharing what you wish and pleasing yourself, that's it.
- Share your top 3 tips for new bloggers. Be yourself not matter what anyone says. Do what you wish to do; Your Blog, Your Rules. Try and Try again, you might feel as if no one will ever read your blog, I feel like that every day but it's all worth it when that one friend comes up to you and says 'Keep up the good work and keep your voice'.
Monday, April 28, 2014
My Blogging Journey Challenge
I decided to do something a bit different today. Many times in the last few months I have found myself lurking on Strawberry Singh blog. She's such a talented writer and photographer; that I would be honored to one day met if it ever happens. So Mondays are Memes/Blog Challenges Days so I am going to do a two part blog; beginning with 'Why Do I Blog Meme' and a second post 'My Blogging Journey Challenge'