- How long have you been blogging? Dealing with SL Things Since July 2013
- Why did you start blogging? I had the thought to start sharing the things which I enjoyed doing and wanted something creative to do.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? Sometimes once a week, or once a month. It really depends on how inspired I am and how busy my RL is.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? I read a lot... perhaps Twenty or more on a daily basis...
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Not very often.. I don't want to bother them with what I feel like are stupid comments and questions from myself.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? I do and I don't, if at least one person reads then that makes me happy enough.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? No, I write what I want and about what I want. My blog doesn't cover one thing alone.. it's a blog about me, things that I do and how I feel.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? If you have read some of my posts then yes.
- Do you blog under your real name? No I blog under my second life name when dealing with second life things...
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Yes! Some personal things are not going to appear and other things will. I blog about what I like not what everyone else wants/expect me too.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? My life in Second Life, that really is it nothing funny about it. It's just me...
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Yes, I have a second blog dealing with Second Life when I thought that I was going to open a store but that fell through.. so it's still there until I delete it.
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? Being able to express myself and not caring what other people think of me. I had conformed so much within my first six months of second life, now it's been over a year since I have joined and I am doing things for myself and myself alone not for anyone else.
- So, why do you continue to blog? I like to express myself, like to have something to do every once in awhile. I might not post daily but I do try to post when I feel inspired.
Monday, April 28, 2014
Why Do I Blog Meme?
I decided to do something a bit different today. Many times in the last few months I have found myself lurking on Strawberry Singh blog. She's such a talented writer and photographer; that I would be honored to one day met if it ever happens. So Mondays are Memes/Blog Challenges Days so I am going to do a two part blog; beginning with 'Why Do I Blog Meme' and a second post 'My Blogging Journey Challenge'