Music

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bokeh Crazy!!!!!!

Last night I was randomly looking up Photoshop Tutorials and came across one of how to make your own Bokeh Effect. I thought that I would give it a try and came up with two original images of my own making below.


 They may not look like much but to me someone who has been trying their hardest to figure out Photoshop, this is a huge step for me. It's so odd how simple steps can help to create something that I, myself find beautiful. Next I decided to play around with the effect a bit in photos that I took after my sister TPed me to; Lost Beach , a place that's great for photos if you have the animations as you cannot rez there at all.  Below is some of what I did.. it might not seem all that great but you cannot become better at something you are passionate about without trying and taking some risks.



See simple enough, I like how they came out. If anyone can send some more tips my way, I would be so appreciative. I'm using Photoshop CS6 if that helps out with anything... I leave you with a few more photos ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment